• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro comp leafs

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
i did some searching and found next to nothing. I just ordered a pair of Pro Comp 3.5" leaf springs are these good springs does anyone else run them how do they settle any spring wrap??? thanks in advance, jason NAXJA

Pro Comp or RE

I just done the same thread about 2 weeks ago I didn't get many positives. I ended up spending $335 and getting RE from E-bay at JeepinJoes. The REs ride sweet. I got a lot more lift then I expected and I'm dropping them down to the 1.5" hole in my shackles tomorrow instead of the 2.5" hole. I have a 6 degree shim too so I'm probably sitting at about 7" in the rear. No vibrations until 70, but I don't like it that high. The lower the better on the crap I do. I get tippy pretty often. The Pro-comp will probably be OK though if it is a full leaf pack. I'd think any way. What will be your total lift you are trying to acheive ? I think the ProComp has a built in shim too.
Good luck !

I am running the Pro Comp 3" full leaf packs and coil springs and I am very happy. I load it down with a small trailer and camping gear almost every weekend and I have no problems with sag. Yes it does have the shim built in and it worked well with my stock shaft. I cant say anything bad about the springs or leafs, but the Pro Comp shocks are junk.

i just installed my 3.5" pro comp leafs this past week, the ride is much better then the saggin add-a-leafs and 2" blocks i took out. left the lift shackles with them. not sure it was actually the full 3.5" lift but the xj weighs a bit more now too since it went into the shop with bumpers,winch,frame stiffeners,rock rails,rock krawlers long arms(heavy!!), and other little stuff. the springs seem very nice for the $$

Back