• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no more short arms for me lol

manuelxj

NAXJA Forum User
manuel308.jpg

manuel304.jpg

manuel303.jpg

now all i need to do is buy a cross member so i can get them mounted lol i got them for a really good deal so i am happy now

Last edited:
WheelinJR said:
They go nice with your WeaponR ricing harnesses, haha.

Well the RE long arms and Red Bull are quality but not too sure about wrecking with the China brand 4point. I would prolly feel safer with a nylon rope.... but back on topic, are you going to build your own crossmember???

hey the 4point was free and i had one in my old rice car they do alright i rolld the car and it held fine lol ...but i also have a new 5point from summit im puting in for my passnger side i dont care if i get hurt but my passanger has to be safe lol i just instaled a coustom roll bar that soon is gona turn in to a full coustom cage ........as for the crossmember im doing some searching now and i might end up building my own..any one have any good build ups yes i am searching but if you can save me from it that would be great lol....

i need to call tnt and see if there crossmember will work with the re arms i really like there set up...just haveint had time lol..thanks for the link though

Back