• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 89 S10 Blazer...$800 obo

jacked

NAXJA Forum User
I know its not a jeep but thats why im selling it. Its an 89 S10 Blazer, 2dr, 4.3TB V6, auto, 4wd, white, dark grey interior, sliding rear side windows, spoiler, dark factory tint all around, pw, pl, cd, rear defrost, remote starter with keyless entry (2 remotes), functional hood scoop to clear big K&N filter, chrome filter plates, 1" dual bore TB spacer, injector riser plate, msd coil, dynomax super turbo cat back, lots of new parts including shocks all around, lifted 1.5", 235/75/15 mastercraft tires in great shape, complete new distributer shaft and all, replaced just about every sensor on the engine, new fuel pump, remote oil lines, all engine tranny and subframe mounts new, heater core, i dunno i had it for a couple years and replaced just about everything as at the time i was into blazers, then i got into jeeps. comes with a box full of extra parts plus 2 spare tires. it has around 124K on it, i just need it gone asap so i have room for more jeeps haha. the body is ok, the paint would def need a good buffing its not shiny, and there is some rust in the rear quarters in front of and behind the pass rear wheel, and a little in front of the driver rear wheel def better than alot of blazers ive seen. any questions or interest let me know,

Back