• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable track bar

joshv98xj

NAXJA Forum User
I've got an adjustable track bar that came on my MJ when I bought it. It has mounts just like the stock bar. Should fit XJ's and ZJ's with 3-6" lift. It looks just like this one, http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?pid=4WD646. There are no markings on it, so don't know for sure. I don't think it's been on long, the paint is perfect, just a bit greasy from my valve cover leak. It's basically brand new, so I'm asking $100 + shipping. If you don't like that, make me an offer.

I am interested... It lists as XJ - no lift, ZJ - lifted... was the MJ lifted? I have a 3" lift in my MJ and need a trac bar.

Yeah, you're right, the website's description is a little confusing. I had it on my MJ with 3-4" of lift, and it was fully collapsed, or as short as possible; however that makes sense to you.

Back