• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My build in progress

aparke4

NAXJA Forum User
hey this is going to be done over the next week so bear with me!

cage is starting this week with www.whiterhinofab.com here in MS

cage will tie into rear bumper and will be flanged in case bumper needs removal

plans: cage rear out w/ tire carrier

cant decide on making gas tank skid or cutting floor and moving it up - the space as it is now is nice to have

mount wrangler rear bench in back

making tube doors now -almost done- and going to have heavy duty vinyl snap ins for rain - going to cut up stock doors and make a skin off the outside so they can bolt on to tube doors to retain body lines

tie in front stinger to front tube fenders which are yet to be built and then into rock rails - tube from stinger is going to run through header panel

maybe some exo tube work like a spreader over wipers and a low profile roof rack that would tie into cage and front tubing which is not done yet

take off stock tail light housing - use sheet metal to cap off rear and mount my 6 inch sealed LED lights using trailor wiring

also put on currie HD steering with is super stout - also have alloy inners and new u joints which should go in tonight hopefully on the dana 30 which i am getting shafts for soon also from alloy

2usig6o.jpg

42lge9s.jpg

2md1ijl.jpg

2euqypt.jpg

2u3xoo6.jpg

4dpdx6a.jpg

2w5n9nd.jpg

4ghekvo.jpg

2rxcsqx.jpg

2ntfvvo.jpg

oh and i just installed a rock krawler 3 link kit and my front driveshaft needs lengthening...

sorry pics are big

Back