• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truetrack D30

jeepin270

NAXJA Forum User
Just had the truetrack installed at my local shop. Now it pulls pretty hard to the right and also feels like I lost power. What should it feel like driving down the road?

invisible in two wheel drive

While I wont say invisible in 2 wheel drive, you shouldnt notice it at all unless your driving on ice.

Somethings very wrong.

Steering feeling a little tighter might be normal? Talk to someone who's run without and with one both recently.

As far as dragging to one side, that is abnormal. Maybe the brakes dragging? Or a unit bearing overtightened? There are a lot of possibilities. If it were my rig I'd pull the knuckle/hub assemblies apart and reassemble them, making sure everything was in good shape and tightened correctly.

I just had my truetrack installed last week and I do notice a slight pull to the right also. I did not notice any loss of power but I had 4.56's installed at the same time. I cant tell any difference in the steering other than the slight pull.

Back