• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Remote Start - $50 local, or $56.50 shipped

JrTxJ

NAXJA Forum User
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/pts/312946316.html

Bought this for my xj last year, never put it in. Cost me $69.95+ shipping. Will do $50 picked up or add $6.50 for shipping. Works with your keyless entry, but not if you have the immobilizer grey key. Any questions, pm me.

From manufacture's page:
"Boa Remote Start with Keyless Entry (Model 265B)

Boa Remote Start systems with keyless entry can warm up your vehicle's engine with the push of a button, lock and unlock your doors from up to 500 feet away, and start the vehicle's climate control system, so you climb into a cabin that's the perfect temperature, no matter what the weather is like outside! The ingenious Timer Mode allows you to pre-set your vehicle to start once every 3 hours for 24 hours, perfect for keeping your vehicle warmed up and ready to drive. Boa Remote Start systems are intended for fuel-injected, automatic transmission vehicles only.*

Features:

One 4 button Remote Transmitter
Remote Control Works From Up to 500 Feet Away
Built-in Remote Start Relays
Built-in Door Lock Relays
Ignition Controlled Door Locking
Parking Light Output
Channel 2 Auxiliary Output
Hood Safety Switch
Foot Brake Safety Switch Input
Timer Mode
Clone Safe Code Hopping