• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arctic Wheeling

Those are some crazy looking license plates. Totally loving the rear tire carrier on the Black XJ just not feeling the "huge" stinger on the white one. Is that one of those "wont fall though the snow cracks" stinger?? But must be pretty cold there cause in all the pics the Dodge has icecicles on the cowboy visor. Nice pics tho.

Hey Thanks !

Our License Plates are in the shape of the polar bear..lol been that way for years now. Mike's XJ (the Black lifted one) is very nice and he put alot of work into it. Chris (Mike's son) had that one fabbed up, looks mean and I am liking it!!

Today was very nice outside about -6 or so felt alot warmer until I stepped in a nice icy puddle...lol

Its a great place to wheel and enjoy your Jeep!

Jeff

G.Q. Jeeper said:
Hey Thanks !

Our License Plates are in the shape of the polar bear..lol been that way for years now.

As a licence plate geek, I can assure you it's one of my favourites :D

Its a great place to wheel and enjoy your Jeep!

Definitely looks like it. I'm going to see if I can't get work to part-sponsor an Alaska run as part of a future publicity gig; any input you might have on that (assuming I can get them to go for it) would be seriously welcome.

Back