• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 XJ, pics, near detroit

DaveKerwin

NAXJA Forum User
IMG_1597.jpg

$1750 OBO

1991 Jeep Cherokee Sport. 4DR, 4X4. Stock. 4.0 HO engine. AW4, 231, 30/8.25 Has the factory tow package, manual windows/doors.

More pictures and vid of engine: PICS: http://picasaweb.google.com/DaveKerwin/91XJ

I am brokering this sale for my good friend Doug. He bought it a few months ago when his car died, and it got him through faithfully until he could buy a newer vehicle he was aiming for. It's older, but runs really good. Has normal wear and tear for a MI truck. In the last few months he put a brand new battery, two brand new tires, and flushed almost all of the fluids in the engine bay. He put valve cover gaskets as well.

The bad: rusty rockers, some other rust. Driver's seat has a slump to the left. Rear main seal has a slow leak like most. Miles say 137k, but previous owner said it was somewhere closer to 180k.

The good: recent maintenance, preferred drivetrain, turn key.
Located in Warren, MI. Sale price is best offer under or over asking price. This jeep starts every time and runs good. It is ready NOW for the daily grind.

PM me with questions or offers, thanks.

Back