• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2003 CRF150F L@@K!

chondamx

NAXJA Forum User
IMG_1465.jpg

$1300
Please read the whole ad, thank you :)

Here we have my 2003 Honda CRF150F dirt bike for sale. This bike is in fantastic condition and it does not need any work done to it at all. The bike was just totaly rebuilt and it has less then 1 hour on the final product. By totaly rebuilt I mean that I took every single nut and bolt off of this bike and replaced, inspected/cleaned, or repainted every part on it. Along with the frame and almost every other metal peice being sand blasted down to bare metal and then repainted, the motor was also rebuilt and the cases were split.

The bike has had the following done to it:

The frame, exhaust, swingarm, and every other metal part of the bike, with the exception of the front forks and shock (did not want to risk getting sand in them), was sand blasted down to bare metal, cleaned, and then repainted. The small parts (ie, foot pegs/mounts, brake components, shifter, kick starter, chain adjusters, etc.) were all sand blasted, cleaned, and then clear coated.

The motor was completly professionaly rebuilt. It has a new crankshaft, crank bearings, piston rings, spark plug, and all new gaskets. The piston looked brand new after cleaning; there was no oil past the oil ring. The head was disassembled and cleaned, then the valves were lapped back in. The cylinder was honed and the motor has been properly broken in and the rings have seated very well. the carb was also totaly rebuilt with all new jets and gaskets. The oil was changed every month or after every riding trip. This motor purrs like a kitten and runs like a champ. Bike starts first kick every time.

The bike has new: side number panels, Dunlop D773 front and rear tires, chain, sprockets, crank shaft, crank bearings, piston rings, spark plug, MSR handle bars, MSR grips, clutch and throttle cables, Uni filter, brake pads, gaskets (complete), carb jets, paint, many seals, grommets, and bolts, and more.

The keyed ignition switch was removed. It is very easy to bypass the ignition switch on one of these bikes and I figured a legit theif would figure it out and have the bike running very quickly; therefore no need for the switch. I took it out because it was rather frustrating forgetting the key or misplacing it and really it didn't do any good against theft protection. The keyed switch is included and is very easy to put back on.

The only thing this bike needs to look brand new is front and rear fenders, and the tank shrouds. They have normal scratches on them (It's a dirt bike) and if someone was very key on this bike looking brand new they can be replaced for less then $100. I did not feel it was necessary as the bike bike still looks fantastic.

Summer is almost here and I know this motorcycle would make someone a very, very, happy kid :) This was my first motorcycle and I have loved it since the day I brought her home and I hope that someone out there can enjoy her as much as I have. It's been a fun project and I hope that she finds a new home with someone that'll love her as I do. My cell is 615-294-2686, call any time. PM me with any and all questions and I will respond ASAP. More pictures can be seen here http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/chondamx/2003 CRF150F/ Also, a pair of Acerbis Rally Pro hand gaurds (red) might also be included if I can find all the parts for them. Bike is located in Franklin, Tennessee 37064. Might be willing to trade, let me know what you have

Thanks for looking

-Chris

Back