• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Customs Y link control arms $700 brand new

Crossett

NAXJA Forum User
Complete set, never used. Control arms, skid plate, and all hardware is included. Unpainted.

I am in Austin TX and would prefer to sell locally, or meet someone near here. If you want them shipped I will do it, but it is probably going to be expensive.

email - [email protected]

Chadd said:
Is this for a 231 or 242 TC, or does it make a difference?

I dont know if it matters or not, and I cant remember if they asked me what T case I had when I ordered it. I have a 231 though, so it's either 231 only or both 231 & 242.

Sorry Crossett, not trying to hijack here, but

Do you know anybody in any of the local clubs selling any xj's, preferably modded ones? I just totalled my 96 and I'm looking for something to keep me in the jeep game.

DeftwillP said:

Do you know anybody in any of the local clubs selling any xj's, preferably modded ones? I just totalled my 96 and I'm looking for something to keep me in the jeep game.

I sure dont. I see them pop up on craigs list every so often though.

DeftwillP said:

Check lonestarjeepclub.org I know there was a pretty clean 2 door for sale. It is probably in the Dallas area, so not too far.

Back