• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Four (4) 31x10.5r15 BFG All-Terains

splitz

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a set of used tires for sale with a fair amount of tread left on them.
$150 OBO. I'm in Stafford, but can meet up anywhere around the Beltway.
Tire 1:
CIMG1166.JPG

Tire 2:
CIMG1167.JPG

Tire 3:
CIMG1168.JPG

Tire 4:
CIMG1169.JPG

The lot of em.
CIMG1170.JPG

would you consider shipping? If so, zip is 62025.

Jeff

I'll give it a week for local people to grab em, if I don't get any hits you'll be the first to know. Shipping is probably going to be pricey though.

That's okay, need something to get my buildup going. Try Fed-Ex, since they and UPS have delivered the ones I get from tirerack.com to me via those two services. Keep me informed.

Jeff

Hey man...if you still have them by next Friday, I'll take them off your hands...looking to put a set back on for daily driving with my stock alloys and use my TrXus MTs for trail only. I'll keep in touch with you about it. I could offer you $125 and I'll drive to you to pick them up in Stafford if that's cool with you and you can wait until Friday. Just shoot me a PM and let me know, or let me know when I come to pick up those coils and flares from you today at 3.

Thanks,

Dave.

I'm going to have to pull my name off the list on these...but thanks anyways...good luck with the sale!

Dave.

I'm interested in them, I live in Temple Hills MD(Just north of the Wilson Bridge). I'm not sure if I'll have the cash you want for them, but we can work out a trade I believe. Hopefully anyways.

SuperSport88XJ,

I've got a few local guys with cash, but if you've got some good stuff to trade I'm listening!

Back