• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Built 8.8 with 4.56s

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Looking for a built Exploder 8.8 96+. Needs to have a locker and 4.56s at the least. Willing to pay for shipping.

I Have An 8.8 Out Of A 98 Exploder With 4:56 Gears And The Lsd. Already Set Up To Bolt On To An Xj. It Has The Disc Brakes. What Would Your Price Be? I Would Sell For A Good Price.

rwallace said:
I Have An 8.8 Out Of A 98 Exploder With 4:56 Gears And The Lsd. Already Set Up To Bolt On To An Xj. It Has The Disc Brakes. What Would Your Price Be? I Would Sell For A Good Price.

Well depends on if it has the flange adapter or e-brake cables, etc.. I won't name a price, just PM all info on it and we can agree on something. I got cash, how are you from Birmingham, AL? Willing top meet 1/2 way?

rwallace said:

?????????????????????????????????????????? :confused1

heres one in NC:

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23625

matching set d-30, 8.8
------------------------------------------------------------------------
d-30 4.88 lock rite..
explorer 8.8 4.88 lock rite.. drum brakes wheel spacers
stock d-30 never wheeled
stock chrysler 8.25 never wheeled
brand new heavy duty ''SOLID''8.8 diff cover ''SOLID'' is formerly ''ROCKCRUSHER''. verry nice and beefy.

You can have it all for 1000 bucks, or will seperate as follows,
locked 30 and locked 8.8 with diff cover and spacers 700 dollars.
stock 30 and 8.25 = 300 dollars or 150 each

all axles listed are either already set up for an xj

(not mine just seen them listed and passing them on here)
X

Back