• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44 forsale in Northern Indiana

Red97XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I pulled this XJ Dana 44 from a running and driving late 80's XJ. Miles unknown, but I assume allot (over 200k ?). I think it has 3.55 gears. It's all here from drum to drum, even has 2 stock rims and 2 worn out tires.

I have no idea how to ship, so I would rather not unless it's real easy and very little work for me... (I am not going to build some custom pallet for it)

I live North of Warsaw Indiana, and South of Goshen Indiana.... it's towards the top of Indiana in about the center going across.

$350 takes the whole thing. May consider trades.

I am about 40 minutes from Columbia City. I have a few people pm'ing me, (with offers of more that 250) let me see how that works out, then I will repost.

Thanks,
Jason

Red97XJ said:
I am about 40 minutes from Columbia City. I have a few people pm'ing me, (with offers of more that 250) let me see how that works out, then I will repost.

Thanks,
Jason
I am in Warsaw about 3 days a week. If you'd take $250 I can pickup pritty much any day with cash in hand.

Just let me know.

Back