• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys Misprint FYI

Fairmonco

NAXJA Forum User
I got the part #`s off of Rustys website for the replacement tie-rod ends for my HD tie-rod.I ordered htem both,and took it all apart today to replace them only to find that there info was completely wrong.I was left without a vehicle basically.....so I called Rustys and asked them for the correct #`s,and they insisted that I looked up the wrong part,well low and behold....they have the wrong info posted on there site....but they won`t believe me....sooooo if anyone else has a problem...heres the solution!

The part #`s they give are ES62L and ES140R.

The correct #`s are ES3094L and ES3095R.

So I`m sitting here,vehicless,on my day off....with tons of crap to do....waiting for someone to get off of work so I can go and get the correct parts.Thanks RUSTYS!!!!!!!

So putting the old parts in and going to return the ones that don't fit isn't an option?

I don't know what steering your trying to put those TRE's on, but those are the part numbers I got when I replaced them on my Rusty's Steering conversion (inverted "T" type). There is nothing wrong with those part numbers.

Who's HD tie rod are you running?

It is a Rusty`s HD tie-rod,and Rustys listed the wrong part #`s on there site.I bought it straight from Rustys....so one would assume I bought a Rustys product.

Back