• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 3.55 gears

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a stock gearset for my 96 jeep, lower miles perfered, let me know what you have. I have a set of 4.10s & carrier for dana 30 I would be willing to trade, thanks
Chris

I have a gear set, and the carrier, out of a 91 XJ, d30. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you pics. I don't know about the miles, though. I never had any problems with the front end, I just junked the Jeep and am using it for parts.

Jake

I have a set of 3.55's w/ carrier out of a 1990 XJ D30 that had 63K on it. I would trade you for those 4.10's in a heart beat!! If interested in a trade, please let me know! Thanks!!

I have a D30 carrier and gears from a 1998 Jeep Cherokee. In excellent shape. I would like to get $60 plus shipping.

Thanks

If you still haven't found someone yet PM me. I have a good set with 60k on them with the carrier.

Back