• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally getting my lift!!!

88XjLaredo

NAXJA Forum User
After months and months of saying I was going to get a lift, I finally ordered mine on Monday! Dirk at DPG Offroad was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on helping me decide on the OME 3" lift. I plan to do much business with him in the future and highly recommend him. Part of the order came in today and the shocks and springs should be here next week. I have a few questions though. What else should I get separately that did not come with the kit? I already ordered longer u-bolts, and plan to get some 2" bump stops as well. I was also planning on getting a TC drop or shims, but I can't decide between the two. I'm guessing most of you will say shims, but what degree should they be set at? 4 maybe? The TC is a NP231 if that helps. Also will I need a longer brake line for the rear? Thanks in advance!

Back