• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LONGER U BOLTS

totalvideo2

NAXJA Forum User
ive had my ome 2.0 and shackle for 3 years now and it sagged just a bit i bought a 1.5in block for the back to give it that aggrerssive look in the rear but the ubolts arent long enough. does anyone know where i can find u bolts so i can piece this together?

Look in the Yellow Pages for a local spring shop. Chances are they can make you a new set while you wait. Just take one of the old ones with you and let them know how much longer you need them. I think my last set was around $26 with nuts and washers.

I got mine done locally and they not only made them longer, but I got them beefier too! The nuts and U bolts are a HUGE improvement over the factory or local parts bin crap. I paid $30.88 for 1/2x18 U bolts, deep nuts good for 129# torque and beefy washers probably 1/8 " thick. WELL worth the money in my opinion. I added 2" blocks to my 2.5-3" lift.

thanks guys picked some up today installed it but now got another question kinda had a vib now on the freeway is that ok it doesnt bother me just need to know if it hurts to have it?

YES, you need to fix that with a t-case drop or a SYE if you dont want exploding u-joints.

Back