• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old Man Emu 930 Coils

dcXJ

NAXJA Forum User
As of Monday I'll have 2 front OME 930 coils for sale. Paired with a 1.75" spacer this set up netted me about 3.75" of lift over a stock XJ. I'm offering these for $90 plus shipping (the spacers are not for sale). Paypal accepted and preferred. Money order and check also accepted, but the coils won't ship until checks clear (this also applies to Paypal "e-checks").

These coils from most online suppliers are $67/each new plus shipping....gives you an idea on the deal.

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions.

-Dave.

Interested.
Shipping to 62839 please.

Hale

Shipping is going to be around $16 to your zip code via UPS with tracking and insurance.

Thank you.

I found another deal that would better suit me. Thanks.

Hale

No problem...thanks for letting me know.

Cherikon said:
What size are the coils by themselves? What would shipping be to 92124?

The coils by themselves would give up to about 2 and a half inches from what I've heard without an aftermarket bumper or winch...more like 2 with an aftermarket bumper and winch. Shipping would be $16. Just PM me if you're interested...thanks!

-Dave.

The coils are sold...pending a Paypal payment...thanks for looking!

-Dave.

dcXJ said:
The coils by themselves would give up to about 2 and a half inches from what I've heard without an aftermarket bumper or winch...more like 2 with an aftermarket bumper and winch. Shipping would be $16. Just PM me if you're interested...thanks!

-Dave.
1 3/4 at most with stock bumper

Back