• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SALE or TRADE 1999 Cherokee has Rusty's lift

jsix321

NAXJA Forum User
This Cherokee has a Rusty's 4.5" lift kit with 1" coil spacers in the front and 1" extended shackles in the back for a total of 5.5" of lift. On the list kit, I have upgraded to it and bought the rustys upper control arms to. I have also installed a rustys heavy duty track bar and track bar bracket. It had front driveline vibrations like most cherokees so i bought a brand new Tom Woods drive line and put it in last week. It has brand new BFG all terrain tires sitting on aluminum rims. It has about 115,000 miles and has a new engine in at around 10K miles ago. It runs well and if you know about Cherokee's the 99 model is the year to have because it has the 8.25 stronger rear axle and the high pinion dana 30 front. It has a roof rack with four lights facing forward and two lights facing back. Everything works like the AC and the heater and it has a Sony CD player in it. If I sell it out right I would like $5,750.00 or I would like to trade for a Jeep wrangler of not to much more money or equal value. I bought this Cherokee for me and my wife to drive and the wife doesnt like it so I am going back to a wrangler. Let me know what you have and if you would like to come and look at it or ask me anymore questions let me know. My email address is [email protected] and that is the best way to reach me. I have pics and email me and i will send them to you. It cleans up good and has normal dings and scratches for a 8 year old jeep. I will get better pics sometime next week but these will give you the idea of what it is. Let me know what you have and email me pics and how much you want to trade for. Will also trade for a FJ40 landcruiser

What size tires do you have on it? Did the Tom Wood's fix the vibes? I'm in Austin and just totalled my xj, so I'm looking.

Back