• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pretty Dirty Thirty

jeep_87_cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Heres some pics of a '86 Dana30 that i have been building. Its not totally finished but it has came a long way from being just a stocker. But still its just another polished turd... That I'm sure of.

Some Specs: factory 4.10 gears , U-bolt style pinion yoke , welded tubes , boxed control arms , knuckle gussets , 5/8" bolt heim steering and heavy as hell.

jeep_87_cherokee said:
Heres some pics of a '86 Dana30 that i have been building. Its not totally finished but it has came a long way from being just a stocker. But still its just another polished turd... That I'm sure of.

Some Specs: factory 4.10 gears , U-bolt style pinion yoke , welded tubes , boxed control arms , knuckle gussets , 5/8" bolt heim steering and heavy as hell.

Just wondering, are there any u/c mounts?

jeep_87_cherokee said:

looks good man, where did you get that truss from?

the truss that goes over the pumpkin is homebrew out of .5" Thick Flat Bar, 3" wide and like 2 feet long. just bent it up with a vice and a torch. the rest of the truss that extend out to the track bar and to the coil spring "bucket" is constructed out of .25" thick sheet that was welded in segments to both sides of the tubes and then boxed with more .25" plate on the top and on the end.

jeep_87_cherokee said:
the truss that goes over the pumpkin is homebrew out of .5" Thick Flat Bar, 3" wide and like 2 feet long. just bent it up with a vice and a torch. the rest of the truss that extend out to the track bar and to the coil spring "bucket" is constructed out of .25" thick sheet that was welded in segments to both sides of the tubes and then boxed with more .25" plate on the top and on the end.

thats some nice work

Back