• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motorhome for your jeep to push?

justme

NAXJA Forum User
My friend Steve has a 26 foot Class A motorhome with a problem. It has a blown headgasket. It's got a Chevy 454 engine (good for towing a jeep). The brand is Horizon and the year is 1984. It has a roof air conditioner and a 4000 Watt Onan generator. The ceiling has some water damage, but doesn't leak now. It's the model with the permanent bed in one back corner, and the bathroom/shower in the other corner. Up front is the kitchen with a couch and two barrel chairs with pop up tables. It needs a good home with someone who can repair the engine. He just wants out from under. He's bought a fifth wheel trailer now. He'd be thrilled to get $2,000 from the motorhome. Make him an offer.

justme said:
My friend Steve has a 26 foot Class A motorhome with a problem. It has a blown headgasket. It's got a Chevy 454 engine (good for towing a jeep). The brand is Horizon and the year is 1984. It has a roof air conditioner and a 4000 Watt Onan generator. The ceiling has quite a bit of water damage, but he says it doesn't leak now. It's the model with the permanent bed in one back corner, and the bathroom/shower in the other corner. Up front is the kitchen with a couch and two barrel chairs with pop up tables. Drivers door. It needs a good home with someone who can repair the engine. He just wants out from under. He's bought a fifth wheel trailer now. He'd be thrilled to get $2,000 from the motorhome. Make him an offer.

OOHH. I just went and took a really close look. This really has quite a bit of water damage inside. I don't know if somebody would want to fix it, or part it out. I know the appliances are worth some $$$. Two door fridge, air conditioner, generator, stove, etc. And the upholstery is good on the couch, padded swivel chairs, and captains chairs. He wants it gone... Make him an offer if you're interested...

Back