• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aux lights

beraad44

NAXJA Forum User
alright i would like to install some aux lights on the roof using a light bar, the question is how it the wiring run back to the engine compartment

Run it down the windshield channel? Cover it up with the windshield trim? I did that only my old ZJ...couldn't even see the wires. Or you could run them along the inside of the roof rack rail and into the back hatch then along the floor and into the engine compartment. Kind of the long way around but it would work.

I ran mine along the gutter, down the windshield molding, into the little crack going into the cabin. Then the wire goes the the relay and the wires from the relay to the batt. go through the hood release cable grommet thing on the firewall.

from the battery through the firwall on the drivers side down under the dash to the switch on my center console... back to under the dash and under the front pillar molding then all the way down the back under all the molding to the hatch, then up to the roof

Back