• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The 'other guys' -

This is a great discussion topic. The main word here is DESIGNATED. These groups are made of various persons who range from total preservationists to those who want to have access and TREAD LIGHTLY.

I would assume that none of us are looking to have the forest areas totally locked up and all access denied (total preservation). I personally promote conservation = use it wisely in a renewable fashion. After reading the site you posted I decided that the best course for me is to voice my opinions on their side of the trail. No sticks or stones just positive comments and reminders that if there is no place provided for people to enjoy their pursuits then a certain element of those people will play outside the rules and cause both sides excessive grief. So I am going to investigate this group further and see if I can join without providing support to a preservationist campaign. Politics = Desires, Compromises, Education, and especially Participation. They'll never see your side if you sit back and hope they'll go away.

Back