• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fullwidth people

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Okay here is the setup: 6" of actual lift, trimmed fenders and 35s. Sounds fine, but my questions is when going from roughly 60" wide axles to a 67" front and 65" rear can I still run this amount of lift for 35s? I'll be running H2 rims, but the tires will still be 1.5-2.5" out further on each side. I am already bumpstopped well, but wonder about what will happen to my fenders when I flex :conceited I hate to add lift (still short arms) and I am trimmed as much as I want to be.

Is my only option to wait and order long arms and add lift or trim more? Can't go smaller than 35s since its 5.13s.

Also, what kind of master cylinder am I gonna need to upgrade to to run the larger 8 lug disc brakes up front and Chevy 3/4 ton discks out back?

For the master cylinder, do a search for E350 van master cylinder. There should be several how to install threads. Its the master cylinder that was designed for thoes size brakes.

Cant help you on fullwith axles and tire size, I have mid size axles at 63" wide :D

AARON

If you didn't hit before, you shouldn't hit afterwards.

Back