• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35" Cooper STTs on Ravines are finally ON *pics*

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
After a long wait, i finally got em mounted and balanced and on my heep. 35x12.5r15 Cooper Discoverer STTs on Ravine wheels.
beerchug.gif

Im going around .75"-1" more height on all corners w/ the TNT y-link that is in the mail....so close...

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

looks like some SERIOUS trimming is neededin the rear to avoid cutting those purdy tires.
BUT DAMN, that is a good looking tire.

AZRockRunner said:
looks like some SERIOUS trimming is neededin the rear to avoid cutting those purdy tires.
BUT DAMN, that is a good looking tire.
im trimmin it out dont you worry...i JUST got back from mounting em on

ExTankerGuy said:
Looks good! What size spacers are you running?

2"

thanks all

wow that looks awesome will, can't wait to see it with the y-link in. just finished my lift last night. i'll post pics when i get them

Burton58 said:
wow that looks awesome will, can't wait to see it with the y-link in. just finished my lift last night. i'll post pics when i get them

AWESOME alex. props to this man right here for givin me a good deal on the ravine wheels :yelclap:

id love to see the pics when theyre up. shoot em up on the SIS website too.

...you think youre down for paragon end of the month still?

yeah i'm still down as long as nothing comes up. i need to go do some trimming right now and hopefully take her on its maiden voyage into the woods

91 Jeep Project said:
I'll also venture to guess your spacers aren't hub and wheel centric. Spacers have their place, past 1.25" with 35s is not it.
Why would you venture that guess? (wrong)

As far as im concerned youre just keyboard wheeling, because ive run a similar setup for a long time with no ill issues and have some clubmates with the same experience with similar tires, in some cases even larger.

And even so, so what? So bearings may wear quicker, that is going to be the case with any sort of extra leverage.

your edit was too slow there, skip.

Back