• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bump stop non noob

thobson

NAXJA Forum User
I have searched and haven't come up with what I am looking for. I have seen this item around on different jeeps just can't find it anywhere. It is a plate that screws into the spring bucket ontop of the spring, similar to where many front bump stomps screw in. It not only is a location to attach to a bumpstop but also hold the coil in the bucket any ideas?

Adjustable Coil Over Spacer (ACOS)?

I just drill a big hole in the raised part of the center OEM bucket, and weld a nut into this hole flush. Grind smooth. Then drill 3 hockey puck centers, counter-sinking the top one for the bolt head. Run a bolt down through the pucks that threads into the bottom welded nut in the bucket.
Whallah!
I use 3" upper, and 3" lower bumptops, works with 6.5-7" of lift and 35s.

no its not acos it would be located on the bottom portion of the spring it seems like it would be similar to the link above for the spring retainer. I'm sure everyone has seen the bump stops that attach to the coil bucket it would be similar to that but also holding the spring in the bucket, I know I've seen them around.

Back