• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Taillight housing

Whiteknight

NAXJA Forum User
Who makes these taillight housings??

reartaillights.jpg

95% sure they are Formatt Fab Tails.

Definitely pre-1997. The hatch is much different. Only pre-1997's had the button below the liscense plate to unlock/open the hatch.

Not sure who makes them, but it looks dang good!

It is a pre-97, its IXNAYXJ's Jeep. I know that he knows the owner of THOR, I would also listen to KarlVP, pretty sure he knows and wheels with him.
Here is his Jeep again, and you can see the quarter panel guards as well.
CIMG0863.jpg

Last edited:
Begster said:
It is a pre-97, its IXNAYXJ's Jeep. I know that he knows the owner of THOR, I would also listen to KarlVP, pretty sure he knows and wheels with him.
Here is his Jeep again, and you can see the quarter panel guards as well.
CIMG0863.jpg

Yeah, everything he said. You can PM Avanteone on here. He is an authorized THOR dealer and can get you set up. TONS of guys in the NWC and NW in general are running those THOR quarters. They are really tough.

I know this is a hella old thread, but can anyone tell me why these will NOT work with a 97+ XJ? I'm sure they could of course it just a matter of what it would take but what specifically is the issue?

I crunched my taillight last trip out and want to not have to worry about doing it again :p

Those are only the metal tail light boxes, not the full quarter panel protection with metal tail light housings.

The best upgrade I've done and I think ACR&o is doing another order.

Back