• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my mj

mjdriver

NAXJA Member #1376
I think I figure out how to post pics here goes
100_0968.jpg

And if there are any goonie fans. here is the house (I live right underneath it)
When I am wrenching on the mj I constantly get bothered by tourists looking for it.
100_0973.jpg

sweet truck, you're pretty close to annies in that part of town, or the dirty d's. when i was on the steadfast a few years ago we boarded a fishing boat off southern mexico and some dude was wearing an "annies tavern " shirt. it was classic. astoria is a cool town, plenty of good wheeling up that mountain by knappa and out on the road to jewel.brian

Hey Allen, glad you finally got pics up. I've got your SYE sitting here on my floor. It showed up yesterday, they were SUPPOSED to drop ship it to you. Let me know if you're gonna be up this way or I'll just ship it to you.

John

Great looking MJ. Funny about the House. I had a friend growing up who also lived down the street from it, when his dad was stationed is Astoria.

that would be kindergarten cop, that school is 2 blocks away. funny for such a small town there has been alot of movies filmed here.

I'll have to hit you up for some wheeling next time I head down to Gearhart.

I met sheriff deputy burke the other day. He gave our Law Enforcement team simunition training (scenarios on ships using guns that shoot paint bullets). I unfortunatly spent that day at the doctors with my sick 2 year old.

mjdriver said:
I met sheriff deputy burke the other day. He gave our Law Enforcement team simunition training (scenarios on ships using guns that shoot paint bullets). I unfortunatly spent that day at the doctors with my sick 2 year old.

HAHAHA, Yeah, that's him. Robert's wife Janice is MY wife's aunt :) make sense? ;)

J

nice MJ, I like the silver.

armor the snot out of the rockers and the bed, trust me.

Back