• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

couple new things

AD-8

NAXJA Forum User
I decided to cut the front fenders on my xj, I only got one done but it turned out good.

BEFORE:

100_0740.jpg

AFTER:

100_0741.jpg

I also blacked out the front, I think it looks good but the headlights are coming off, like everyone said, they suck.

BEFORE:

101_0923.jpg

AFTER:

100_0742.jpg

All black looks good. Nice job on the trimming!

two thumbs up to trimming, but add trim-lok to finish it off, it makes a nice edge, see

trim08.jpg

as for the black stuff, I am gonna have to give it about 7 thumbs down, espeically in the headlights, you're gonna lose alot of the brightness from the reflective surface in the headlight, thats why its there.

AD-8 said:
I think it looks good but the headlights are coming off, like everyone said, they suck.
Ha, I love being right. I think it actually looks better without the blacked out headlights.

I didn't think headlights could be soo dull, even with the brights on, it's like a flashlight with dead batteries.

Wheelinjr, I already added some door trim stuff, I guess you cant see it because it's black. By the way, when you took your bumper off, where did you relocate that football lookin thing to? I guess its sumthing for the vacuum.

I put my BDS trackbar on.

100_0763.jpg

I got a grill, and took the bumper off, still have to relocate the vacuum thing.

100_0761.jpg

Next week, fabbing up a bumper.

dang i was wanting to buy those headlights too, couldnt find them on ebay though. can you not change the bulb or is it sealed? can you take a night pic of them on?

sjbond67 said:
dang i was wanting to buy those headlights too, couldnt find them on ebay though. can you not change the bulb or is it sealed? can you take a night pic of them on?
You can change the bulbs in those, but its not the bulbs that are the problem. Its the reflectors, they have a crappy design so they give off crappy lighting patterns, and don't allow you to see.

Back