• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Bar Pin Eliminators

CamoXJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any that they can get some measurements for me. I have the aluminum and would like to make a few pairs while at work this weekend.
Here is a pic of what I'm needing. Thanks

JKS-BPE.jpg

the holes in the stock bar pin are 2.375" (2 3/8) apart. The pin is however big around the bushing in your shock is, I want to say 5/8" but I might be wrong.

they ought to just call them bar pin spacers, thats all they really are. personally I went to a solid stock bar pin, it raises the shock about 1/4" or so.

The diameter is .625", which is 5/8".

And the length comes out to 3.214" or 81.63 mm.

if you're going to copy someones design at least have the common decency to pay for a set of them yourself.
:nosmile:

GrimmJeeper said:
if you're going to copy someones design at least have the common decency to pay for a set of them yourself.

I don't see any shame in building them yourself so long as you're not doing it for profit, if you can build them for yourself, more powerto you.

Besides, taking a quality american made product, cloning it, shipping the design to China, having it made for 1/2 the price, and reproducing in mass is the American way, haha

GrimmJeeper said:

Like said above, not like I'm making them to sell. People copy designs on here all the time. Not like it really matters what you think anyways.

Looks good! How bout selling me some of those for half the price of the JKS ones!....hahah :)

2001XJ said:
Looks good! How bout selling me some of those for half the price of the JKS ones!....hahah :)

Now, now........you know I gotta pay my bills somehow. I'll sell them for $10 less than JKS LOL j/k

Back