• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

car hauler with brakes wanted!

AZRockRunner

Nobody
So, with the planned mods to the 90 xj, it will need a trailer for anything outside of Tucson. So if anyone knows of a good trailer with electric brakes for sale, please PM me the info.

Thanks
:helpme:

AZRockRunner said:
So, with the planned mods to the 90 xj, it will need a trailer for anything outside of Tucson. So if anyone knows of a good trailer with electric brakes for sale, please PM me the info.

Thanks
:helpme:

Dang dude, what's in your plans? Also, what is the word on an AJ front bumper?

Mdub said:
Dang dude, what's in your plans? Also, what is the word on an AJ front bumper?

Looking to get a full cage, boatside armor and snap doors. The reason for the trailer is becouse the wife dont like driving the jeep while I drive the camper, so we are getting a tent and stuff and will just tow the jeep with our van. That way we can bring the whole famdimely and her no have to drive.

Brian

P.S. Nothing on the front bumper yet.

AZRockRunner said:
Looking to get a full cage, boatside armor and snap doors. The reason for the trailer is becouse the wife dont like driving the jeep while I drive the camper, so we are getting a tent and stuff and will just tow the jeep with our van. That way we can bring the whole famdimely and her no have to drive.

Brian

P.S. Nothing on the front bumper yet.

I have been looking for a way to tow my Heep behind my motorhome for some time. There is a $650 tow dolly on phoenix.craigslist.com. Might be a good way to go. Doesn't take up as much space as a trailer too.

Mdub said:
I have been looking for a way to tow my Heep behind my motorhome for some time. There is a $650 tow dolly on phoenix.craigslist.com. Might be a good way to go. Doesn't take up as much space as a trailer too.

I want a full trailer. That way I can stack on the tent and stove and camping gear on it instead of jamming it into the van.

For the long hall the "Trailer Queen" Is a nice idea. I just got rid of my 350Z and replaced it with Dodge Ram 2500 with the cummins, and I am also picking up a car trailer. One thing to keep in mind in the total size of the trailer. The one I am looking at getting is approx 22 feet long from the tounge to the trailing edge and about 8'4" wide on the outside of the fender wells. You maybe able to get one that is a better length but this one is free if I go get it so I cant be to picky...

GO TRAILER QUEEN XJ's.....

aszaunmi said:
For the long hall the "Trailer Queen" Is a nice idea. I just got rid of my 350Z and replaced it with Dodge Ram 2500 with the cummins, and I am also picking up a car trailer. One thing to keep in mind in the total size of the trailer. The one I am looking at getting is approx 22 feet long from the tounge to the trailing edge and about 8'4" wide on the outside of the fender wells. You maybe able to get one that is a better length but this one is free if I go get it so I cant be to picky...

GO TRAILER QUEEN XJ's.....

Something like this works for me:
48Small.jpg

Back