• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oops thats not an XJ

Pathatten

Pat-PAt-PaT-pAt-pAT-paT
Hooray, one for the road:roll: Now I can achieve a new level of ultimate poserness.

Watch out Matt!

I'm now a level 2 poser, coverin' the hwys.

1st: XJ for the trails
IMG_4553.jpg

2nd: WK for the Hwys (XJ in tow)
IMG_4580.jpg

PAT

2Extreme No. 2 ? I'm going to have to get a trailer for the Wife's ZJ if this trend keeps up!

Very nice pat!! You going to tow the #1 XJ behind #2 or are you still useing the truck?

Is that the 4.7 V8? I really like that darker grey you got and the tinted windows look sweet. I have been thinking about doing that to mine for some time.

Very nice.

Michael

Went with the Hemi 5.7, dang its got a lot of poop. My Dually will be reserved for camping trips and heavy hauls, oh ya and for work. The new Jeep is actually replacing my wife's Honda. So I guess it's her Jeep, but I'm not going to tell her that!

Dang I have to tip my hat (beany) to Dave Smith, even with a long drive and all the fuel, it was still a killer deal a bit more than 10k off of MSRP out the door. I didn't think that new cars could actually have a reasonable price.

PAT

Pathatten said:
Went with the Hemi 5.7, dang its got a lot of poop. PAT

Sweet!!

We are going to have to drag race down a back road with the trailers loaded!!

Michael

Back