• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possible motor home trade?

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 24' Escaper Class C motor home (Chevy chassis) that I will be getting rid of soon. Considering trading for a package of upgrades to my 94 XJ 4.0 Automatic.
The motor home has just over 60,000 miles. It has 2 problems. I'm told the generator needs a carburetor and there was a roof leak (which has been repaired) but a piece of wood on the passenger side of the upper bunk needs to be replaced. Other than that, runs fine, goes through emissions with no problem. New tires (approx. 1000 miles) Roof recently coated and sealed.
I've used this a couple of times to haul my trailer with my 94 XJ on it with no problem.

Would have to be picked up in Arizona!!

A few pictures.
Image004.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image001.jpg

Looking for the following upgrades, as a package, in trade for the motor home.
Installed high quality interior cage with new quality seats and 5 point harnesses. AND
Installed Currie High Steer System (Dana 30) AND
Modify my existing front and rear bumpers. Better tie ins and cut receivers into both bumpers and reinstall. AND
Installed SYE on my NP231 and necessary drive shaft.
Might need a couple of shackles etc to sweeten the deal!:D
Not sure if this is feasible but figured I'd put out a feeler. Probably around $4,000 dollars (more or less) for a decent motor home.

Back