• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

put my lift on this past week

87baseomatic

NAXJA Forum User
All four upper rear shock bolts broke of course, but on a 92 with 198k that is expected. Gotta love nj winters.

Anyway 2" bds lift. Rear aal, front coils, bds shocks with jks bpe front and rear. I stacked two new coil spring isolators up front for a little extra something. Originally sat at 17" in the rear (rear leafs were changed for new ones before I bought it) and 17.5" up front. Now its at 19 1/2" in the rear and 20 1/4" up front. When the springs settle a bit I will level it out with shackle and a small spacer up front. Also removed rear sway bar and put new swaybar bushings and a set of disconnects up front as well as new tie rods and draglink.

New cragar d-hole steels and 30x9.5 bfg at's as well as an alignment will go on thursday night. Poor picture on a hill with the trunk loaded up with tools and old parts.

DSC00039.sized.jpg

Back