• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look What I Found!

1988XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Me and my friends figured that we'd go wheelin' last night because we didn't have anything else to do and we went to the usual spot and there were about 7-8 teenagers(mostly ages 16-17). They had taken one of their 2WD 1983 Model Mazda B2000 trucks wheelin and got stuck in a mud hole. The mud hole they were stuck in has a sharp curve in it and I was coming around it and they had cut their lights off and me and my buddies almost ran into them. I pulled off to the side of the hill and asked if they were stuck and sure enough they definitely were. They were desperately trying to get it out of that mud hole because they were supposed to be home at 10 and it was almost 11:00 and they had to stop by the carwash on the way home before they could take it there. They told me that they'd give me $20 to pull them out but I did it for free and told em that that was a :nono: . I'm 17 years old and I did some stupid things back when I first got my license but I know better now. It was pretty funny actually. I grabbed some pictures of it and the owner of the truck made it out of there with only a busted headlight! I have more pictures and i'll try to add them here in a little bit but here are the pictures I have for now...

242444641.jpg

242444577.jpg

242444557.jpg

And here's a picture of my Jeep after I pulled them out...

242444608.jpg

RyanM said:
what are either of those doing in mud

I crawled through every single one of those mud holes in 2WD. Then I backed up and stopped in the middle of that one and powerbraked it. My Jeep has brand new Mud Dawg tires on it that actually work very good!

1988XJ said:
I crawled through every single one of those mud holes in 2WD. Then I backed up and stopped in the middle of that one and powerbraked it. My Jeep has brand new Mud Dawg tires on it that actually work very good!

w00t!

1988XJ said:
They were desperately trying to get it out of that mud hole because they were supposed to be home at 10 and it was almost 11:00 and they had to stop by the carwash on the way home before they could take it there.

Why is that? Because they where out trashing daddy's truck? I probably would have let them sit there and have to call a tow truck. I'm all for helping somebody out who's in a bad situation, but it definitely would have been an expensive lesson learned on their part.

Taking a 2wd MAZDA pick up muddin, that just reeks of bad idea.

Back