• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler Built 90 XJ

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a built 1990 xj that I am thinking of selling. I have started a buggy project and need to sell. It has the stock 4.0 with less than 119,000.00 It cooling system has been swapped over to an open system, with a 3 row radiator. It has the AW4 with the np231 with slip yoke eliminator kit. Also the interior, the carpet was removed. It has tube doors, waterproof seat covers and 4 point harnesses. The gas tank has been moved up and a tube cargo area built over the gas tank for storage. It also has a warn 8,000 lbs winch. TNT front bumper with d-rings, rear bumper is my custom bumper to match the front. It has a full exo cage. Hi-lift holder on top of the cage. It is running the rusty's 8-9" lift kit. For the axles, and here is where the money is. Front Dana 60 with detroit locker, dedenbear knuckles, yukon axles, springless high steer arms, Tera drive flanges. 5.13 gears. running chevy 3/4 ton rotors and calipers. Psc Double ended Hyd. steering. Rear has Disc brakesand is a Dana 60 HD with a Lockright. Wheels and tires, It has 17" Allied Bead Locks on 39.5 Iroks, and 1 spare tire.I have over 20,000 in this jeep. Would like around 16,000.00

But will take 15,000.00

Here is a video of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hXff8sR9JI

I wish you best of luck with the sale and I'm not trying to be a dick but you will have a very difficult time getting more than $6000 for this rig, let alone $15K. You might want to rethink your plans on this.

*EDIT*... I just remembered it was April Fools day. GOOD ONE!!!!!

It is no pressure for me to sell or not, but you are wrong, I could part the axles alone out for 6,000.00

Back