• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for an MJ

moparmatt

NAXJA Forum User
My little brother is about to get his drivers licence and he is looking to buy a vehicle.

He like my XJ alot but he does not want to copy me.

He wants Jeep or a Truck so I told him about the MJ..........

Well he fell in love after seeing pics of an MJ.

If any knows where they is one for sale or has one for sale around South Bend, IN please PM me.

He would perfer stock and does not care if it is 2wd or 4wd he is not really into the offroading scene like me.

Thanks

Wish you would have posted this two weeks ago, I just cut a comanche 4.0L up and took it to the metal scrap yard and got $50. Could have sold it for a hundred or two and increased my return!

tallbluexj said:
Wish you would have posted this two weeks ago, I just cut a comanche 4.0L up and took it to the metal scrap yard and got $50. Could have sold it for a hundred or two and increased my return!
I thought my little brother talked about how he wanted an MJ at the meet and greet you where at.

Anyway its all good thanks thou, he still is looking hard for one....... :D

I know of one around here.
lt blue, 4.0 longbed, 2wd, it's got a puke goat in it though.

I'll call the guy and see if he's sold it yet.

called the number I had for taht blue one. Sold it a few weeks ago. Will keep a lookout though.

My little bro is still looking (He passed the test)

They are hard to find, I have only seen about 8/10 (one lifted) actually driving around (too bad they are not for sale).

We are trying to find one with in 50 miles of South Bend (46628)

Decent condition that runs, SOME rust is ok but not tons, drivetrain does not matter to him.

Thanks again :D

Oh yeah, for my sake No Puke Goat (I will be doing the repairs on it)

Back