• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quality of crown steering parts???

87baseomatic

NAXJA Forum User
I just finished installing my lift on my 92. Before I align it I was gonna put new tierods on before I align it and put my new tires on.

Crown parts from quadratec seem to be the best price I have found.

I tried searching the forums but didn't find to much info. What kinda quality can I expect from their steering parts????

Other parts I have used seemed pretty good.

I got LCA, UCA and axle side bushings for the UCA from Qaudratec. The Control Arms looked and worked great, the stand alone bushing looked great also, but DID NOT FIT. It was a tad to small and was NOT an interference fit, I had to get some bushings from the big franchise store, that was an interference fit. The bushing came by themselves, no packaging, no labels, no part Numbers, so its possible Quadratec just sent me the wrong part number and I can't tell.

I've also got swaybar bushings from Quadratec, pure garbage, if they cost more than the $2 they charged I would have bothered to send them back, I just threw them away they were so soft and pliable.

its responses like that which made me ask. I have moog swaybar bushings, extremly firm.

Ive gotten other stuff from crown that was nice. Their coil spring isolators were just as nice as oem. The rear axle snubbers I got fit perfect but were sorta rough in finish not near oem quality, but they get the job done perfectly so no complaints.

Back