• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone ever order from MAKO OFFROAD

xjeepaholik

NAXJA Forum User
I am just wondering if anyone here has ordered parts from Mako Offroad before . I am a little worried because I ordered about $200.00 worth of parts from them and cant make contact with them . I have however ordered from them before with no problems . This time they took my money 3 weeks ago and i cant get them to answer the phone or emails . if you have ordered from them before please let me know how it went .. thanks

yeah.....i got a rear main seal from them. it sucked! one half was about 1/8 inch longer than a good stock one. it leaked worse than before and it was installed properly. i got a seal from the deal er and it worked great. wqill never order from them again. good luck on your order. other than that it was a bit slow, but no issues with them

xjeepaholik said:
I am just wondering if anyone here has ordered parts from Mako Offroad before . I am a little worried because I ordered about $200.00 worth of parts from them and cant make contact with them . I have however ordered from them before with no problems . This time they took my money 3 weeks ago and i cant get them to answer the phone or emails . if you have ordered from them before please let me know how it went .. thanks

My recent experience with them is terrible. Let me try to find the thread that I posted.

Can't recall where I posted it but I ordered a tc drop 2/21/07. I emailed, tried to call, tried to cancel the order, asked for money back and asked for a RA # once they notified me it was shipped. I finally got an email that read "Just refuse the package" It arrived USPS this past tuesday and I refused it. I am out $50 and do not look to see it again. I wish you the very best!

Extremely slow, don't know how their customer service is...never could get ahold of them. Products aren't terrible though.

FWIW, Mako used to have an eBay store. But eBay dropped them.

I ordered from them a couple of years ago with no problems.

Back