• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got the bmw check valve part... how do I install it?

jbassxj

NAXJA Forum User
As title says, I have the check valve bmw part... just dunno which fuel line to install it too... wanna tackle this problem this weekend so hopefully it can fix my starting issue.

help please? :confused:

www.bmaparts.com

it' s a part for a 1990 bmw 735 IL
p/n: 16149068988

It's easily understandable that it goes in the fuel rail, I'm just not understanding which direction to point it and which line it's supposed to go in. + if I'm supposed to use other parts... the stuff in the pic looks like it has more parts then what the lil' kit came w/. Can't really tell where everything's at anyway... just looking for some direction.

Not being a jerk towards you or anything, but I just don't want to cause anymore issues w/ my vehicle.

i thought you put it in line after the fuel filter. which direction, you should be able to blow through it. the end you can blow through goes toward the tank and the end you cant blow throw goes to the engine. cut the line after the fuel filter and use hose clamps to secure it.

Back