• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Window Regulator

jmsull

NAXJA Forum User
I need a new front passenger window regulator. The cheapest I've been able to find a mopar part is $180+shipping, anyone know where to get one for less or could you recommend a good aftermarket brand?

I wish, I have a '99, I've never seen the new bodystyle in any junkyard around here.

Pelican said:
Appears http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com has OEM passenger side regulators for around $100 and driver side for around $30 less. Difference doesn't make sense to me? Of course these vary by year and whether they are power.

I paid about $100 each at the dealer for both of my fronts, one in the spring of last year, and one late summer. I'm still trying to figure out why the prices have doubles recently for no reason. I guess they realize how many of these are failing, and decided to make a hell of a profit of off the replacement ones?

Back