• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Interior

SpazMoid

NAXJA Forum User
I know this will bring up some controversy sp? so oh well, but:

I decided to remove pretty much my intire interior a while back, and i've wanted to get in "lined" for quite some time now.

I had 2 days off, so I decided to do it. These pictures are with only 1 coat of it, and I plan on doing about 3 coats

I no longer have a rear seat, and i'm in the process of building a "bed extension" to make the floor extend to the rear of the front seats. So basically it will look like a pickup in the interior. It will be really nice to just hose it out from the mud on trail tirps, or from the dogs.

Heres some pics for those that have ever wondered what it would look like.

P3250007.jpg

P3250008.jpg

This one I sheet metaled the side, to cover the wholes. You can see that the 1st coat did not completly cover the wall, but thats where the 2nd and 3rd will come in. This intire covering took about 1/3 of the 1 gallon of Liner that I bought
P3250009.jpg

Oh and also took the front grill gaurd off today and sold to Dr.SockMonkey.

Instead for the time being I cut out a square in my front bar, and welded in a trailer hitch upside down for a D-Ring tow hook support. This will get me by till I save up enough for the metal to build the front Winch bumper

Got to love the Oxy Torch :) Cuts like Butter :chef:

P3250010.jpg

P3260012.jpg

ECKSJAY said:
Anything smells better than Matt's Jeep, though. :puke:

Not mine @ the moment. I broke a bottle of 10w40 in the back, I think it started eating away the bedliner I have in the back. I've ridden in Matt's Jeep it's not bad.

Megawatt said:
Old gear oil is the new hotness. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Kinda like Herpes?

Megawatt said:
Old gear oil is the new hotness. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I prefer 1 gallon of used 20W50, spilled in the back on the way to the recycling place. When the 2 hazmat lot attendants look in dismay at the oil dribbling out of the rear hatch onto the ground, reply "Huh. Thats odd, I've never seen oil leak from this end of the jeep before."

:anon:

Slacker87XJ said:
I prefer 1 gallon of used 20W50, spilled in the back on the way to the recycling place. When the 2 hazmat lot attendants look in dismay at the oil dribbling out of the rear hatch onto the ground, reply "Huh. Thats odd, I've never seen oil leak from this end of the jeep before."

:anon:

Didn't you say one of the attendants was hot too? Spilled oil is totally the way to imprez da laydeez :guitar:

...and a day late - missed the oil wrestling match at the Emerald Queen the day before. "Musical Youth" made a comeback and were the headliners that night.

Back