• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TIGCape's miserably hijacked thread.

SpazMoid

NAXJA Forum User
On the last attempt at our night run we were thrawted with snow. Joe sent me a PM wondering again about this coming friday. It hasn't snowed too much lately up there, so I'm giving it another go.

This will be another Unofficial Night Run, up from exit 38 on I-90. We will be leaving the issaquah area around 7:30-8 ish. We will be attempting to go to the illusive lake way up there, which is NOT on Watershed property. If we make it to the lake, we will probably be up and down back to the north bend area by around Midnight. I'd assume 1 hour up, 1 hour down, 2 hours to mess around once up there. Again this is a small high Alpine Lake, I know theres fish in it, but it will be dark.

IXNAYXJ went last time, but heh, love to have you again if you can get that Diff issue resolved. If there is no snow, there won't be too much of an issue of getting up there this time.
My T-Case is fixed, so no more issues.

Dr.SockMonkey, I'd love to see you make this, this would be a good 1st event for your rig.

Anyone else is welcome, just PM if you think you can make it, and well with spring here, just keep in mind, if you value your paint job DON'T COME! I'm sure the growth is a bit more than last time being that it is spring now.

So the list is small for now:

Spaz
WaXJ_Skier

Anymore?

Re: Round 2 on Night Run

Jeremy I tried calling you this evening, but you didn't answer. I was able to cut the front bumper off my jeep, so it is yours now. I didn't unattach the lights on it, so their yours as well. Just need to find a good time to meet up and exchange.

I'm picking the stuff up from Nick tommorow evening, so i'll have some tow hooks for you then.

You better make it on friday..

note to self empty gas can before wheeling not while wheeling.

90exjay said:
Really, how informal? Casual dress?:D

Sean

judging by the fact that I haven't seen a thread about it I'm guessing more
footy pajama informal.

Being a night run by rights I should be at the front of the line. :D

:sunshine: :flame:

Jeremy you realize we are going to have to deal with the battle between the two sunshine boys now. Better bring shades
icon6.gif
and something higher than spf 15.

we meeting the same place as last time?

Oh no I won't be along for this ride. I'm a little leery about going places I haven't been with people I don't know...in the dark! I'm sure you're good people and all but... ;)

Cndlpwr said:
Oh no I won't be along for this ride. I'm a little leery about going places I haven't been with people I don't know...in the dark! I'm sure you're good people and all but... ;)
Meow.

I'll go if you do, Sam. There's nothing like seeing a cautionary tale unfold before your very eyes. :)

-----Matt-----

Cndlpwr said:
Being a night run by rights I should be at the front of the line. :D

:sunshine: :flame:

What rights do you have? I've never seen pictures of your "cndlpwr", or heard what you have. How come you seem your system is better than my 1300w of lights?

It's not a competition, but Either prove it and step up or step down...

Not trying to be a butt about it, but seriously all I've heard is talk, and no show.

But hey... Are you coming? Would be cool to light up the intire forest

Back