• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANy intrest in a built 2001 for $6k or so?

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I am looking to sell this 01 with my 99s axles on it. I bought it off here and am just wanting its axles cause I am wanting to run 35s+. It will be just like it is in these pics, but with stock "built" 99 XJ axles and 33s. It will be ready for DD or the trails. Located in B'ham, AL. Jeep will be ready to sell in 3-4 weeks.

$6500 OBO.

Details:

2001 XJ Sport (clean title)
4.0L/aw4/np231
103k on body, 1k on new Jasper crate engine (bad bearing in old engine) have all paper work and 3yr./36k warranty
ARB bumper w/ lights
custom made rear bumper w/ tire carrier
rockrails
skids
Claytons crossmember w/ RE long arms, Rustys 6.5" coils/leafsprings + 1.75 spacer and shackles
Bilstein 5100 shocks
clean interior
cb
hp d30 (rockcrusher cover, precision 4.56s, Aussie, 1-ton steering) All brand new and just installed with new master install kit and carrier.
8.25 29 spline with 4.56s
33" KOs on 15x8 black steelies
RE SYE, cv rear shaft
roof rack
etc...

There are a few dents and dings, but nothing major. It runs/drives great and all mainteance is up to date.

2007-03-2010-48-38_0003.jpg

2007-03-2010-48-16_0001.jpg

jeep.jpg

ATT00031.jpg

that looks alot like Ary's old xj..
does it have a toy 8" rear and dana 44 front?

JLane99XJ said:
that looks alot like Ary's old xj..
does it have a toy 8" rear and dana 44 front?

It is, my 99 is about to adopt its axles :D

hey man i would be very interested in the jeep but i have to sell mine first it has all the same stuff as yours but mine is the 96 body style and i have been lookin for a newer body style so if you wanna trade.... haha but yea whats the lowest you would be willin to go? and it looks like the fenders have been drilled for fender flares do you still have the flares?

256offroad said:
hey man i would be very interested in the jeep but i have to sell mine first it has all the same stuff as yours but mine is the 96 body style and i have been lookin for a newer body style so if you wanna trade.... haha but yea whats the lowest you would be willin to go? and it looks like the fenders have been drilled for fender flares do you still have the flares?

It had bush whackers on it, nope don't have them. I am selling this one because I only need one Jeep so no trades.

It won't be ready for sale for 3-4 weeks, gotta do some switchin first. :D

Also can lower price if you don't want the bumpers, etc..

price is OBO.

Not to hijack the thread but if someone needs axles to go under his cherokee I have a front dana 44 for sale. 1,000.00 take it with all the spares.

caglezxj said:
Not to hijack the thread but if someone needs axles to go under his cherokee I have a front dana 44 for sale. 1,000.00 take it with all the spares.

Okay now we need to talk, you got a PM :eeks1:

Any interest in a trade for a 02 yamaha r1? I may have a matched set of 60's coming my way soon we could possibly work into the deal somehow.

Jeep is gone.

Back