• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving to Bend

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
JUst thought I would venture over here to the northwest chapter and introduce myself. My namer is Mike and I live in southern California. I grew up in Hood River, OR and lived in Bend for a year, I moved to So Cal a couple years ago and the fiance and I have decided to move to Bend. Any Bend guys on here?

I have a 99 2 door XJ with an RE 3.5" SF kit.....Lots of upgrades in the near future before the move, though.

Heres a pic of the jeep!

3-19_Mikes_lift_trip_025.jpg

2914957400013949235mGEFOt_ph.jpg

Nice rig... Needs more Mud.
Bend is fun, I used to spend a week there in the winter when I was ski racing. Post some pics in the local rig directory after you move to Bend and have your upgrades in.

welcome, Im not from Bend, but southern oregon

Welcome!!

Bend is a beautiful area. Look forward to seeing you on the trails. We don't have very many people from that area on here, but that could be changing now that your there;)

Michael

Have fun living in Bend, I lived in Bend for almost three years followed by a three year stay in Madras, I loved it, I love the scenery, weather, people.

If I could make a living over there I would move back in a heartbeat, enjoy living over there, you going to be living in bend or on the outskirts of the city? I lived over by the in at the seventh mountain and loved it.

Welcome back to Oregon.

XbajajeepX said:
JUst thought I would venture over here to the northwest chapter and introduce myself. My namer is Mike and I live in southern California. I grew up in Hood River, OR and lived in Bend for a year, I moved to So Cal a couple years ago and the fiance and I have decided to move to Bend. Any Bend guys on here?

I have a 99 2 door XJ with an RE 3.5" SF kit.....Lots of upgrades in the near future before the move, though.

Heres a pic of the jeep!

3-19_Mikes_lift_trip_025.jpg

2914957400013949235mGEFOt_ph.jpg
We should still go wheeling before you leave, you know - a proper send off.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I cant wait to get back up to the northwest. I miss the salmon/steelhead fishing and cold weather!

Back