• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find RE Parts the cheapest

Idaho-88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to build my Very own Long arms. I have been very impressed with Rubicon Express so far and would like to use their supper Flex spherical Bushings, threaded inserts and so on. I was wondering if there is a site that offers these parts any cheaper. Or does anyone know of other spherical Rod ends of similar design/strength. Or perhaps some that are better for a better price. Any knowledge or tips on Long arm joints would be appreciated. I plan on saving money by buying stock rubber busings for the axle side. I will be using 2 OD 1/4 wall DOM tubing. Arms will be 32" long end result. Built like a Ford Radius arm. Thanks Nick

There are several sources that offer good prices on RE parts. I happen to use BigOffRoad. JohnJohn is a member and supporter of NAXJA, besides being a good guy to deal with.

As for using stock bushings, you may want to give these bushings a try. Theyre availabe in both sizes (small & large). I heard they last longer, make for a better ride, easier to rebuild/replace, and they're not very expensive. Just installed two on my UCAs today.

Tom R. said:
There are several sources that offer good prices on RE parts. I happen to use BigOffRoad. JohnJohn is a member and supporter of NAXJA, besides being a good guy to deal with.

As for using stock bushings, you may want to give these bushings a try. Theyre availabe in both sizes (small & large). I heard they last longer, make for a better ride, easier to rebuild/replace, and they're not very expensive. Just installed two on my UCAs today.

bored, checking threads, saw link, saw sister-hummer sticker, paypal sent ;)

Idaho-88XJ said:
I'm looking to build my Very own Long arms. I have been very impressed with Rubicon Express so far and would like to use their supper Flex spherical Bushings, threaded inserts and so on. I was wondering if there is a site that offers these parts any cheaper. Or does anyone know of other spherical Rod ends of similar design/strength. Or perhaps some that are better for a better price. Any knowledge or tips on Long arm joints would be appreciated. I plan on saving money by buying stock rubber busings for the axle side. I will be using 2 OD 1/4 wall DOM tubing. Arms will be 32" long end result. Built like a Ford Radius arm. Thanks Nick

Don't know if he sells "builders parts" but he has the cheapest RE prices and cheapest shipping.....www.dc4wd.com donald is his name E-mail him for price quote. He has a price list but I think he is even cheaper than his web prices.

Pm Dan Turner on here, I've gone to him for all my RE parts and I've saved several hundred dollars. Great and easy to work with ,fast service. Just awesome.

Chris

So are the Super ride bushings as soft as the stock bushings. I am concerned with the twist my axle tube will recive under full flex and don't want a bushing that will not give and such up much of the force. also just for info Big Offroad does have great prices on RE parts just doesn't carry Builders parts.

Idaho-88XJ said:
So are the Super ride bushings as soft as the stock bushings. I am concerned with the twist my axle tube will recive under full flex and don't want a bushing that will not give and such up much of the force. also just for info Big Offroad does have great prices on RE parts just doesn't carry Builders parts.
John can get you the builders parts, just bc they are not listed on his page, doesnt mean he cannot get them at a good price.

Idaho-88XJ said:
Who is john and how do I get a hold of him

Tom R. said:

From what I have seen JohnJohn has the best prices around. I searched online, here and pirate, and he was the cheapest by about $50 on some things.
May as well support a vender here while your at it.

http://www.jeepinoutfitters.com can get really good prices too, Jason is a member , his wife is super nice and they are reallly honest...
they got "very" close to dv4x4's price for me!

Aaron

Back