• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ D44 Drum to Drum, 3.55, TracLok, Complete: $350

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Selling an XJ 44 complete. Set up and ready to run in any year XJ.

Axle is geared at 3.54:1 (same as 3.55:1) has big (10" x 2.5") brakes and a TracLok Limited Slip.

Axle is used so understand that I cannot guarentee the status of the TracLok or brakes however shoe linings look decent.

IMG_0004.JPG

More Photos

Axle is in the back of my Jeep currently, I work in Downtown Los Anglees and live in Redondo Beach. Local Pickup only.

Price is at $350.00

Thanks for looking,
Sequoia

Nah, can't think of anything I'd need to trade for. If anything it would be all about mod stuff - even then there isn't much I cn think of I need (well except new 5150's...)

Sequoia

Nah not this time me thinks... With all the building I've been doing I'm in need of the cash more than a trade.

Tell you what though - keep your eyes open for an AW4, 23 spline. I come across these 44's fairly often and that is about the only OEM type item I can think of that I'd be willing to trade for (the only part I don't have at least one spare of in the garage as a matter of fact!)

I've got an AW4 out in the garage - I'll have to count splines on it...

Getting an XJD44 would save me having to get re-tubing done on one of the D44's I have (both empty housings,) tho... I just get a little annoyed when everyone else finds good stuff - like that $200 MJ!

5-90

GSequoia said:
Kinda short notice but I will be driving to Corona tomorrow (plan is 110S, 105E, 605S, 91E) and possibly up Ventura way this weekend...

When will you be in the Ventura, California area? I might take it off your hands or the back of your jeep.

Can you wait until next month? Or possibly PM me when you have another one because I don't have the cash right now but you sadi you come across them alot and that sounds like a good deal.

Back