• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AX15 to NV3550 Swap.

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone else here do this swap? My buddy and I did it over a year ago and I just got my center console put back in a few months ago. I'm curious as to what shifter boot you used if you did this swap. The shifter is different on the NV3550 and my boot wouldn't go over the shifter and attach to the console (Too small). Idea's? Thanks!

andrew2516 said:
get a pic...maybe just cut the boot?

I don't have the factory boot anymore... I'm going to post up and see if anyone has one they can give me lol...

What boot? The one that mounts to the center console or the one that screws to the transmission tunnel? Either way, I just swapped out a Peugeot for a NV3550 and I was able to use all the factory boots... but the one that screws to the transmission tunnle took more "persuading" than the outer push-fit boot.

...Then again, the shifter I have is for a Wrangler (and GIANT...I feel like a trucker)...

Back