• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The wheel fairy came today**M/T Classic Locks**

TMXONR

NAXJA Forum User
I finally got new wheels for the XJ. Hopefully I can get them mounted up tomorrow. They are 15x8 Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheels.

DSC03988.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

TMXNOR brings the bling...
Thats a nice TV you got there ;)

nekocopter said:
BLING!

I had those on my Toyota, and want them for my XJ, but by the looks of my current wheels, that isn't a very good idea.

LOL

swbooking said:
TMXNOR brings the bling...
Thats a nice TV you got there ;)

Im gonna be blingin and slingin (mud). I just have to go and buy one of those Mothers Powerball things so I can polish them.

about the TV, Got a heck of a deal, Black Friday special. Almost didnt get it, us and the lady behind me go the last two in the store.

xj² said:
hrm.

I see you picked UPS.

Good Choice :thumbup: :D

Scott

I see you work for UPS, I want to thank ya'll for the fast shipping. It only took 15 hours from the time the billing info was recieved to the time they landed on my door step. Yea, they were comming from Texas, but I figured it would have taken a couple days.

Here are the mounted pics. Now it doesn't look so odd with the rear wheels tucked in. I just need taller tires now.

Before:
DSC03991.jpg

DSC03990.jpg

After:
DSC03998.jpg

DSC03996.jpg

DSC03997.jpg

I guess they work ok. The tread pattern looks similar to the BFG AT's that were on it, but the tread on these is kinda like a mirror image and the lugs are closer together. They haven't failed me yet, I don't like the look of the LT's but when we first got it there was no intention to do what I have done to it, so my dad just bought what Wally World had and they didn't have the right size AT so he got these.

Back